Contact my Local Trust Committee, Island Planner, or Bylaw Officer

  • You are here: 
  • Home > 
  • How Do I? > 
  • Contact my local trust committee, island planner, or bylaw officer

The Islands Trust is a federation of local governments that undertake land use planning and regulate development in the same geographical area that the Islands Trust Conservancy protects land.  You may be looking to talk to someone about an official community plan or land use bylaw, or a development permit, rezoning, or temporary use permit application.

Islands Trust's primary contact information
t. 250-405-5151
General Enquiry

Service BC Contact Centre
Toll free: 1.800.663.7867
Vancouver: 604.660.2421
Victoria: 250.387.6121

More detailed information about how you can contact your local trustee, trust committee, an island planner, or bylaw officer can be found on the Islands Trust's website.

Page last updated: 10/08/18
Copyright © The Island Trust Conservancy.     The Islands Trust Conservancy is a qualified donee under the Income Tax Act. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.